Special Diagnostic Tests
Testing requires precision. We provide the latest in diagnostic testing for optimal preventative health and so that surgery can be the most precise. We use state-of-the-art devices and testing services such as:
- Optos, for non-dilated examination and documentation of the back of the eye. Also includes Fluorescein angiography.
- Diopsys, for functional evaluation of health of optic nerves and retinal tissue.
- LenStar, for the most accurate measurements of the curvature of the eye and the length of the eye to determine the best optimized lens implant for cataract surgery.
- Visual field testing, for glaucoma and visual abnormality testing.
- Zeiss OCT, for retinal, macular and optic nerve evaluation.